Dua for Sighting of Moon,Sehri and Aftari

Ramadan Mubarak
                             
Moon of Ramadan

Dua for sightining moon of Ramadan  

اللَّهُمَّ أَهْلِلْهُ عَلَيْنَا بِالْيُمْنِ وَالإِيمَانِ وَالسَّلاَمَةِ وَالإِسْلاَمِ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكَ اللّٰهُ

"O Allah let this month pass over us with blessings ,Iman , safety, and in the belief of Islam.Give us the ability to act on the actions that you love and pleases you(O moon my Lord and your Lord is Allah)"

Dua for Sehri

                    وَبِصَوْمِ غَدٍ نَّوَيْتُ مِنْ شَهْرِ رَمَضَانَ

                  " I intend to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Ramadan"
Dua for Aftari

  اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّی لَکَ صُمْتُ وَبِکَ اٰمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْکَ تَوَکَّلْتُ وَعَلٰی رِزْقِکَ اَفْطَرْتُ
.
O Allah I fasted for you and believe in you and I put trust in you  and I break my fast with your sustenance

                               


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Perform Eid ul Fitr Namaz

Sunnah of Cutting Nails

Sunnah way of Sitting